For years Liberty has supported the California State Sheriffs Association (CSSA) Annual Conference by attending and exhibiting.
This year, Liberty Senior Vice President Ken Carabello will be in attendance and exhibiting at booth 32 on April 25 from 9 am – 12 pm.
In California, our services and programs include:
- Conditional Release Programs (CRP)
- Jail-based Competency Programs (JBCT)
- Jail Mental Health Services (JMHS)
- Acute Stabilization Units (ASU)
- Enhanced Behavioral Homes (EBSH)
Liberty provides a range of correctional mental health services to state and county agencies and sheriff’s departments, including mental health services staffing and management in secure and community settings. We help our customers reduce risk through timely access to high-quality mental health services and achieve adherence to national standards for correctional healthcare.